Wednesday 28 June 2017

Father's Day

Good morning to you all

Here today, I have made a Father's Day card using those lovely Papers from the new release.   I wanted to show you that these papers can be used for masculine cards.

To make this card

I used
Papers - Vintage



for more details on how I made the card you can head over to my blog by clicking on the link above, oh and don't forget we have that 

CANDY

See the side bar (last day to enter)

One of the team will be back soon to share another piece of inspiration,

bye for now

Kate 
xx

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card and what a gorgeous image used to create it along with your layout x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.