Saturday 3 September 2016

Rockin' Robins on a branch...


Hello there!
It's Sally-ann here!

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Ready for some more Christmas Inspiration?


 Such cute little faces!
and I must say I love to colour in cute animals in Christmas hats!
I'm a sucker for a bit of sparkle and glitter!

I used:
Robins on a branch stamp
Birds and Berries paper
Poinsettia Die
Lacy Snowflake Die




I colour with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils.

I've got the links to some challenges on my blog.
Just click on my name at the top!

Hope your Christmas cardmaking is under way now...if not we will have loads more card ideas to show you running up to December!

See you back here soon!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Awww.... Adorable!!This card makes me smile! Love the cute birds with the hats, the lovely papers, the colours and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.